It has come to our attention that scammers are using the name of our company, First Digital Finance Corporation, to lure people into a fraudulent recruiting scheme. We are deeply concerned about this and want to warn the public to be on the lookout for this scam.
The scammers are using the name of our company to offer part-time online jobs as “online reviewers” with the promise of sizable commissions. Once scammers gain the victims’ trust, they pressure them into investing money in a timed deadline with the promise of making commission and transferring funds to the e-wallet of the investors.
We want to remind the public that our company does not engage in this type of recruitment or investment activity. If you are approached with an unsolicited job offer, are pressured to invest money, or are not provided with formal contract or paperwork, these are all red flags that you may be dealing with a scammer.
1) We do not offer part time online jobs.
2) All our recruiters use company-issued email addresses – do not trust unverified channels like SMS or messaging apps. All official announcements are made via our official channels and credible mass media.
3) Our recruiting procedure follows a proper on-boarding process and we will issue you a written contract.
4) We will never ask you for any payments for your job application or offer.
5) Neither we nor our staff will solicit, advertise or introduce any investments.
If you believe you have been a victim of this scam or have any information about it, please contact our company immediately at email@example.com
We are taking this matter very seriously and are working to stop the scammers from using our company’s name.
We express our deepest sympathy and understanding towards the victim of this scam, we understand that it can be devastating to lose money, especially in these uncertain times.
We appreciate your vigilance in keeping yourself and others safe from scams.