Good news, bookworms and learners!
As the back-to-school season rolls in, you can now shop for books and supplies without straining your budget.
BillEase Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL) service is now accepted at over 230 National Book Store branches, from Luzon to Visayas to Mindanao.
Here’s what you can look forward to at National Book Store branches:
* Pay Later in 10 or 20 days: Ideal for those small, necessary purchases.
* Pay in 4 installments: Perfect for small-to-medium ticket purchases.
* Pay Monthly: For larger purchases, spread the cost over three, six, nine, or 12 months with interest rates between 0% and 3.49 percent – the lowest rate in the country.
Just scan the QR codes at the checkout using your BillEase app and you can instantly purchase items and pay for them over time. And the best part? No credit card is required!
Shop now with a wide range of books for all ages and genres, but also for top-of-the-line school and office supplies, learning materials, and even craft kits to keep your kid’s creative juices flowing.
HOW TO SHOP AT NATIONAL BOOK STORE VIA BILLEASE
1. To start your shopping journey at National Book Store, simply download the app on your phone.
2. Complete the easy registration process and upload 1 valid ID, proof of income and billing, and 2 character references. Application updates will be received via email.
3. Shop at any of these National Book Store branches:
4. After shopping, ask for the BillEase QR code at the counter.
5. Open the BillEase app, click the scan icon on the top right corner, and scan the BillEase QR code. Input the amount, settle the required down payment, and confirm the transaction.
It’s now time to stock up on academic books, enrich your personal library, or prepare for the upcoming school year with high-quality stationeries and supplies. If you’re feeling crafty, don’t miss their diverse range of arts and crafts supplies.