Hundreds of Apple patrons lined up for hours and even days on the release of the iPhone 14 series in the Philippines last October 14, 2022.
If you’re still looking for signs on whether to upgrade your iPhone like them or make a switch from your current OS, you came to the right place.
According to powermaccenter.com Pro models of the iPhone 14 series have a 48-megapixel wide lens in the triple-camera array and a new “dynamic island” or a shape-shifting notification bar at the top of the screen to hide the front-facing cameras and Face ID sensor. It is powered by an A16 bionic chip, the ultimate smartphone chip. It is also designed for durability to support your lifestyle and passion, and has 6.1″ and 6.7″ display sizes, all in four Pro colors.
The most advanced iPhone Pro lineup ever can be yours in easy installments even without a credit card or a mobile post-paid plan.
From October 18-22, 2022, Billies can enjoy up to 6 months of installments with 0% interest from Power Mac Center.
For new BillEase app users, register anytime even outside of banking hours and on weekends:
- Download the app for free and complete the signup process
- Provide 1 valid ID, source of income, proof of billing, and only 2 character references
- Monitor your email for application results and head on to the nearest Power Mac center to avail of the promo
For existing BillEase app users, visit any Power Mac Center and pay using the BillEase app in 3 easy steps:
- Ask for the BillEase QR code at the counter
- Open the app, click the scan icon on the top right corner and scan the BillEase QR code
- Input the amount and choose from the light and easy payment terms
The promo is valid for in-store transactions only and requires a ⅓ upfront payment or a 34% down payment.