(UPDATED March 2023) — Are you considering taking out a BillEase Cash Loan and wondering what it’s all about? Look no further!
In this comprehensive guide, we will walk you through everything you need to know about this flexible financial solution.
SETTING UP YOUR CASHOUT METHOD
- Start by logging into your BillEase account
- In the ‘Account’ tab, click ‘Bank accounts and Wallets’
- Hit ‘Disbursement accounts‘
- From there, you should see all methods available to your account
- You may also add by clicking ‘Add new Account‘
- Choose your preferred disbursal method, such as Bank Account, GCash, Maya, GrabPay and Coins.ph. Make sure to double-check the correctness of the information before submitting.
Now it’s time to verify your newly added disbursal method. Once you’re back to ‘Manage Your Cashout Accounts’, click the ‘Verify’ button next to your enrolled disbursal method. Upon clicking the verify button, an OTP will be sent to your primary phone number – make sure you’ve already set it up to your active phone number.
AVAILING A BILLEASE CASH LOAN
And now that you’ve successfully setup your cashout method, you can now start availing the BillEase Cash Loan:
- Login to your BillEase account
- From the homescreen widgets, click ‘Cash Loan‘
- Select the account to which the loan should be disbursed
- Customize the loan amount and installment terms
- Continue and confirm the transaction
Your loan will then be processed. This may take a few minutes.
Don’t have a BillEase account yet? Signing up is super easy and hassle-free!
Just download the BillEase app on your smartphone, complete the registration process in just 5 minutes, and upload 1 valid ID, proof of income and billing, and 2 character references. Wait for application updates that will be received via email.